Thank you choosing our hotel. Please find below the sales conditions related to your booking:
We accept Visa, Master Card and various Indian Net banking
· For confirmed guaranteed reservation we advise you to book through -
( A ) Pay on arrival – Credit card details as guarantee. ( B ) Pay now for instant reservation ( EBS - Online Payment Gateway )
· To make a booking we require your full residential address and active contact telephone number.
· Rates are quoted in INR and is inclusive of all Tax.
· Check-in time is from 12.00 noon & check-out until 11.00 AM . Earlier check-in is subject to availability. For guaranteed early check-in, reservation needs to be made starting from the previous night.
· As per Government notification we don't check in any foreign guest without passport and valid visa and Indians without ID proof, Passport copy or driving license.
· Note that children aged 8 years and older are charged Rs 200/-.For children below 8 years old sharing with adults is complimentary with existing bedding.
· Should you wish to change an existing reservation, you are requested to make sure to call us over telephone only or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org . Email us with full details before 48 hours of stay date requesting for change of date, which will be done subject to availability of rooms. If changes requested after 48 hours to arrival then the guest will have to cancel the existing booking and create a new one. See cancellation policy below.
· It is unlikely that we will change or cancel your booking once it is confirmed. If we do make changes then we will inform you as soon as we reasonably can. We reserve the right to make changes that are not significant and to correct errors in your booking details at any time without being liable to you.
· Sometimes an unintentional mistake of publishing inaccurate information on the site may occur (e.g. the price, description or availability). In such rare instance we reserve the right to modify/cancel your booking at any time up to the point of travel, even if you have received confirmation from us, and you will receive a full refund of advance already paid. No further compensation will be payable in such event.
· Kindly carry the print out of the booking confirmation mail at the time of check in.
· The hotel reserves its right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests residing in the same city. The same shall also be applicable incase incorrect information is provided in the reservation form ( eg : incorrect country )
All reservation needs to be guaranteed by credit card details. Refund will be return only in to the same credit card number which was used to send the advance.It may take up to 14 working days to refund the amount.
Please read - these policies are strict to keep rooms available for guests who intend to actually stay with us. All hotels in Jaipur experience a large number of false reservations and use similar policies.We apologize but feel our policy is fair to the traveler to Jaipur.As always contact us if you have any problems in your travels or would like to change or rearrange your reservation.
1. Prior to 15 days of check-in date, no cancellation charges will be levied.
2. 15 days to 3 days of prior to check-in date,a cancellation charge of the amount of 15% of total booking will be charged.
3. Within 3 days prior to check-in date, a one day retention will be charged if guest informs us through email before 12.00 noon of arrival date about room cancellation .
4 . In case of no show with no communication about cancellation full booking amount will be charged.
Guaranteed reservation room will be held for the guest till next day 5.00 am of arrival date.After which it will be treated as no show booking.
5 . In case of dates change existing booking needs to be cancelled,see cancellation policy.Reservation of rooms on new dates will be subject to availability.
Limitation of Liability :
We do not accept liability where any form of loss or damage whether by reason of death, injury, illness or otherwise. Any such loss caused by unusual or unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control the consequences of which could not have been avoided even if all due care had been exercised or where any loss or damage is due to an event which we could not have either foreseen or forestalled .Hotel Pearl Palace does not accept any liability for any failure by hotel to comply with these conditions where such failure is due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
Your Responsibility :
1. Legitimate reservations:
You agree that you will make only legitimate reservations in good faith for use by you and your invited guests only, and not for other purposes, including without limitation, reselling, impermissibly assigning or posting on third party web sites or making speculative, false or fraudulent reservations, or any reservation in anticipation of demand.
For your own protection, you and all members of your party must have suitable insurance (including insurance to cover the costs of cancellation of your holiday and the costs of assisting you if you or your party has an accident or becomes ill ) for the full period of your holiday.
3. Passport and Identity proof :
You must ensure that you have a valid passport and any necessary visas for foreign guests and for Indian Nationals ID proof is required for Check-in. Please carry your relevant papers with you.
4. Governing law
Substantive laws of the Republic of India . All subject to Jaipur Jurisdiction only.
The inclusion of any links on our website does not imply a recommendation or endorsement of any sort. We take no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporary unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control .
Hotel Pearl Palace respects your right to privacy. Any personal information that you share with us, like your name, date of birth, address, marital status, telephone number, credit card particulars and the like, shall be entitled to privacy and kept confidential.
Hotel Pearl Palace assures you that your personal information shall not be permitted to be used/disclosed, save for the purpose of doing the intended business with you, or if required to be disclosed under the due process of law.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your privacy issues, please do not hesitate to contact
Hotel Pearl Palace at email@example.com
I hereby state that I have fully read all the terms and conditions stated herein , understood the same and accept the same as binding on me when I make my room booking.
We wish you a fulfilling and pleasant stay at Jaipur.